Each year the Economics department sends out shirts to the freshmen who have just declared. Those shirts carry banal slogans like “Too big to fail” and “To Beta or not to Beta, that is the regression,” which is as pretentious as it is boring.
We thought we could come up with some slogans that are both more exciting and more faithful to the spirit of the Harvard Department of Economics.
1. “Looking for a causal relationship.”
2. “This is the only shirt I own that's not business casual.”
3. “No drip, hella liquidity.”
4. “Like the Keystone Pipeline, but to Goldman Sachs.”
5. “In the long run, we’re all dead.”